Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Why I Feel Uncomfortable With Iniesta On The Pitch

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 06:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why I Feel Uncomfortable With Iniesta On The Pitch Répondre en citant

A top Spanish referee, who will officiate at the 2018 FIFA World Cup, has explained why he always felt uncomfortable being on sbobet 789 the same field as FC Barcelona legend Andres Iniesta.Antonio Mateu Lahoz has refereed in the Spanish top flight since 2008, and was officially listed as a FIFA referee in 2011.Speaking ahead of the World Cup in Russia, Lahoz has explained that he always felt uneasy being on the field when Iniesta was playing because the midfielder would always complain that he was getting in his way."The great citizen who we are going to miss (Iniesta) is the player I have felt most uncomfortable with on the pitch," he said in an interview with Gol's "El Protagonista" show."He's the only one who got annoyed by my positioning on the pitch."They (Barcelona) are a team where it's very difficult to position yourself (as a referee), but I need to sbobet 789 be around there."Iniesta will not be getting in the way of Lahoz in Spain any longer following the 34-year-old's exit from the Catalan giants.
New Player Replaces Neymar As World's Most Valuable Star, CR7 24th!The 41-year-old will referee in his first World Cup this month, having only previously officiated in the 2014 World Cup sbobet 789 qualifiers and the 2018 qualifiers.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 06:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Partie public -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange